Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the Senior PS Project Manager will be to interface with all project stakeholders to take projects from original concept through to final implementation, including handing over to Operations.
What you'll be doing
1. Leads and directs concurrent standard or complex Primer projects.
2. Engage with stakeholders to take projects from original concept through final implementation.
3. Provide pre-sales support by working with sales teams to scope and cost a project solution which includes the completion of a proposal.
4. Ensure that the project delivers as-sold solution, remains within the baseline budget and is delivered on time whilst maintaining quality criteria and client satisfaction.
5. Manage delivery of the project, including rigorous scope control and change management.
6. Ensure client satisfaction and manages escalations, acting as single point of contact to the client.
7. Act as people manager and enable project teams to deliver against performance objectives.
What would make you a good fit for this role?