We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions.
Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Serial Production Delivery Ogranizer :
On this position you will be working as a Logistic team member being responsible for :
Your responsibilities include :
Minimum qualifications :
Preferred qualifications :
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016 / 679 hereinafter referred to as GDPR we would like to inform you that :
1. The administrator of your personal data is ALSTOM Konstal S.A. with headquarters in Chorzów at ul. Metalowców 9, 41-500 Chorzów, tel.
32 349 1000, (hereinafter : Administrator).
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for the job position you submitted application documents on the basis of art.
6 par. 1 lit. b RODO and if you have agreed, also for future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, based on. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Persons to whom the data is disclosed (recipients of data) are authorized employees / associates of the Administrator who must have access to them in order to perform their duties.
4. We inform you that your personal data is stored for a period of 12 months for the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator, or until your consent is withdrawn and only to the extent that consent has been granted and not longer than 12 months for future recruitment.
After this period, they are removed and personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send back the application.
We only contact selected candidates.
5. Please be advised that in connection with providing us with your personal information necessary for recruitment purposes, you have the following rights :
a) the right to access personal data,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
d) the right to limit the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling,
f) the right to transfer data,
g) the right to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
h) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the Data Protection Authority - in case of violation of personal data.
In the above cases (a-g), the relevant information should be sent in writing, with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address : Human Resources Department ALSTOM Konstal S.
A., 9 Metalowców St,, 41-500 Chorzów.
Any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights referred to in point 5 above, please send to an e-mail address : rekrutacja.
6. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code will result in the inability to participate in recruitment.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers.
We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.