1. Master's degree in archaeology.
2. Achievements in the field of Palaeolithic archaeology as well as eco-archaeology or environmental archaeology.
3. Experience in the field of :
a) research in the Palaeolithic archaeology, with particular emphasis on the settlement process in southern Poland and the
b) technological and typological analysis of Palaeolithic stone / flint material,
c) identification of Polish flint raw materials,
d) organizing and conducting archaeological survey and excavation research at Palaeolithic sites,
e) operation of the total station, GPS locators,
f) operating GIS software in the field of visualization of archaeological mapping results,
g) photographic and drawing documentation of archaeological monuments.
4. Documented scientific achievements on the national and international arena, including at least :
a) authorship / co-authorship of publications in high-impact scientific journals (indexed in Scopus and / or Web of Science
b) active participation (paper / poster presentations) in scientific meetings / conferences in Poland and abroad,
c) cooperation with Polish and foreign scientific institutions,
d) authorship / editor of scientific monographs.
5. Documented obtaining of external funds for scientific research and managing research projects.
6. Very good knowledge of English.
Skills / Qualifications
Required skills :
a) knowledge of MS Office, Corel, Agisoft Metashape, QGIS,
b) driving license category B,
c) work in a team, high personal culture,
d) promoting archaeological research, running a website, preparing promotional materials, participating in events