Responsibilities1. Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results;
2. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;3. Partner with Business Operations, Sales and Client Services teams to track opportunities and ensure they remain in scope as they make their way through the sales pipeline;
4. Participate in client communication and provide product recommendations with the sales team;5. Collaborate with content partnership and product colleagues to develop, test, execute, and measure ideas for specific brand and agency clients;
6. Monitor campaign delivery and make adjustments / recommendations to clients with ops team accordingly;7. Work with both sales and ad ops teams to timely launch, and assist in campaign optimizations to ensure revenue is maintained and balanced with client goals;
8. Campaign trouble-shooting when needed;9. Knowledge of digital third-party servers, measurement, content and media verification partners;
10. Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and inform future proposals.Qualifications1.
Project management of brand ads campaigns from end to end execution;2. Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social landscape in Dubai;
3. Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis;4. Excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks;
5. Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments;6. Proven working experience in project management;
7. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus;8. Knowing implement process of the 3rd party tracking would be a plus;
9. Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;10. Fluent in both English and Polish, which could be used as working languages.