Would you like to be part of a growing team, focused on improving the working lives of millions of people?
Would you like to join a team where technology plays a key role in delivering the right solution?
If the answer is yes, keep on reading, as this might be your dream job.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our client's remote team where you will be a part of a fast-growing SaaS organization with offices across the UK and Poland working on an employee engagement platform.
You will join an Agile Scrum team of 10 people, where you will be responsible for the implementations of designs by creating new and updating existing components which are based on a microservice architecture.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the user interface
- Optimizing front-end performance
- Transforming designs into visual elements
- Work closely with the Backend team and the Product Owner
To be a good fit for the Senior Frontend Developer role you will have:
- 5 years of experience in coding
- 4 years of experience with React and Redux
- Strong Typescript skills
- Knowledge of GIT flow
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with unit, integration and functional testing
Keys to success:
- Understand where code needs to be refactored and implement the changes
- You need to be ready to be responsible for the code you produced and take ownership of any issues that may arise.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and fluent in English
Our client offers:
- B2B contract
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Investment in your training
- Long term cooperation
Reasons to join:
- A modern and flexible work culture where your ideas will be valued
- Long-term cooperation in a growing company where you can make a real impact
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR