- As an IT Project Engineer, you will use your technical knowledge and specialized project management skills to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control projects for OpsTech IT infrastructure, data facilities and technical solutions.
- You are able to manage multiple large projects with minimal guidance that affect multiple locations in PL North region (Szczecin, Poznań, Świebodzin and Łódź).
- You are required to have strong communication skills to coordinate onsite and remote work with teams across the region and engage stakeholders to deliver results as a project leader with the support of OpsTech IT Leadership and staff resources.
- You will organize and support project intake, prioritization, and resource capacity planning in support of multiple Regional IT Managers. You will actively expand your scope of knowledge by learning about new technologies and project management methodologies to support the organization.
- Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, hardware procurement, resource allocation, and project execution coordinating remote work closely with OpsTech IT teams.
- Be the first point of escalation for projects assigned. Act as an escalation point for the project team and project stakeholders to manage risks, develop mitigation plans and path to green throughout the project.
- Report and inform stakeholders of status updates, risks and issues.
- Proactively manage change control and communicate impact in project scope, identify issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths while maintaining accurate project plans with real-time milestone, task and project health data for all your projects.
- Update or develop documentation on processes critical to successfully implementing your projects.
- Identify opportunities to streamline project deliverables, share best practices with your peers and leaders and implement continuous improvement actions on a regular basis
- Lead adoption of project management tools and processes. Evangelize project management practices throughout the region and follow the standard methodology to develop scope documents, project management plans, communication plans, project schedules, change management and risk and issue log.
- Participate in hiring, training and development of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 5+ years of experience and education in IT Project support in a multi-user high availability environment, project management or related management functions
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- 5+ years of experience and education with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies
- Understanding of large, complex and globally distributed IT systems
- Experience with Project Management Applications and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native language and fluent English
- life insurance
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- dental care
- no dress code
- coffee / tea
- parking space for employees
- employee referral program
- Akcje pracownicze
Zgłoś tę pracę
Dodaj do ulubionych
Musisz zalogować się na swoje konto, aby dodać tę pracę do swoich ulubionych. Kliknij "Kontynuuj", aby się zalogować lub utworzyć nowe konto. Będziesz wtedy mógł uzyskać dostęp do ulubionych z naszej strony internetowej lub z aplikacji mobilnej neuvoo.Kontynuuj