Senior HR Coordinator is responsible for providing efficient HR operational support to new hires, current and former employees as well as HR Partners in a respective region. This position is responsible for complex problem resolution and case management for a designated region. Respective country specifics and basic labor regulations must be known and applied when delivering service.
Senior HR Coordinator delivers HR processes and, in some regions, also covers benefits, time and attendance and payroll activities. S/he liaise with HR Partners and CoEs to deliver timely and quality service, meeting set KPIs.
S/he is also responsible to come up with new enhancements to the processes run on this position, aimed at customer focus as well as cost and time effectiveness.
• Manage regional program services (onboarding, offboarding, workforce management, system updates and reporting; benefits, time and attendance and payroll – in some regions).
• Collaborate with respective HR Partners and subject matter experts from CoEs to resolve and document complex issues raised by employees.
• Responsible for the management (creation, updates) of SOPs and process maps. Participation in knowledge sharing and training of other team members.
• Achieve set KPIs and goals, adhere to established customer service standards.
• Perform special projects as assigned by the management team.
- Previous experience (at least 3 years) in general human resources / benefits / payroll;
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures and to deliver excellent customer care for complex queries;
- Critical thinking, problem solving and judgement skills;
- Service-oriented attitude and willingness to train other team members;
- Good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees;
- Ability to maintain professional relationship with stakeholders, engaged and can-do attitude, proactivity;
- Individual should have high energy with the ability to organize / prioritize workload;
- Fluent business English and Arabic is a must
- Ability to learn and understand HR/IT systems, computer skills
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Senior HR Coordinator is focused on providing effective regional support to employees, HRBPs and former employees. This position will be responsible for complex problem resolution and/or case management