TechSoup Europe is the European division of TechSoup, headquartered in San Francisco and led by Fundacja TechSoup, an independent Polish Foundation. In the last 33 years, TechSoup has connected over 1.2 million nonprofits and delivered more than US$13.5 billion in technology tools and philanthropic services from over 100 corporate and foundation partners all over the world. TechSoup Europe together with over 40 partner organizations representing many different areas: capacity building, media literacy, civic engagement, social innovation, or digital inclusion, helps nonprofits including grassroots, small, local organizations in 53 European countries and territories build their capacity. We equip changemakers with transformative technology products, knowledge, and services so they may benefit from technology and focus on their mission.
Are you fed up with the corporate world and want to join a global non-profit organization that wants to change the world?
Do you have experience upgrading websites to the latest drupal versions?
Do you want to build modern websites for community organizations in Poland and around the world?
Are you able to set up simple pages with WordPress?
If so, join us!
Now, the boring stuff:
- Development and supervision of existing Drupal-based e-commerce applications
- Creating and modifying modules for Drupal 7 and above
- Creating and modifying templates for Drupal 7 and above
- Creating scripts in jQuery
What you'll need to accomplish your tasks:
- Good knowledge of PHP 7 and PHP 8
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in PHP
- Experience in working with git or other CVS
- Knowledge of English at a level that allows reading technical documentation
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Scrum as an asset
- Knowledge of Drupal as an asset
For your contribution and passion, we can offer:
- An attractive international working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world
- Possibility to gain experience in the social enterprise at a global scale
- Employment contract and benefits package (medical and life insurance package included) or B2B contract
You will find this and other open positions at TechSoup here: https://pl.jooble.org/
Powered by JazzHR