Creating a new solution sounds interesting?
Would you like to have a big impact on choosing the technologies and which approach to use in the project?
Our Client is an international software house delivering one of the top three trading platforms in the UK, processing transactions worth 500 billion USD per month for 140 thousand institutional clients. The company has recently opened its operations in Krakow and we are looking for Senior .NET Software Engineer to join them.
The team will be working on developing functionalities for the new service which will give back trading data and handle queries. Majority of your work will be focused on creating a new solution - dividing the whole system into smaller microservices. You will create a new code as well as rewrite the existing one and integrate it with existing components. The system gets a lot of requests, so it's very important to make it efficient.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing high-quality solutions with the latest .NET technologies and writing scalable, clean code
- Debugging development problems
- Building applications from scratch or modifying existing ones
- Focusing on solution design, performance and scalability
- Participating in design sessions and code reviews
- Coordinating project efforts with other teams
We'd love you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in .NET programming
- Good C# & .NET knowledge (Windows services, Web API, .NET Core)
- Working in an Agile, Scrum process
- Knowledge of RTOS
- Understanding and experience in distributed systems development
- Very good English
These skills will be nice to have:
- Knowledge of messaging systems (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Zero MQ, Sockets)
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
Our client offers:
- Employment options: standard working contract (10 000 to 15 000 PLN) or B2B (16 500 PLN + VAT)
- Working for the company delivering solutions for financial markets
- Working for the company making substantial investments in technology
- Attractive location in the centre of Krakow old town
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR