ResponsibilitiesClient Management1.Drive education on product, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business;
2.Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams, support the team to identify, create, and implement ad solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for client partners;
3.Lead the team in educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately helping to grow existing business, helping the team manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners);
4.Keep accurate record of all pending and active campaign plans, assist to maintain campaign schedule and availability of ad placements;
5.Work with the product and campaign execution team to ensure ad specifications and rates are accurate as well as being responsible for the reporting of and optimization of campaigns.
Team management1. Recruit, manage and develop the client solution team, ensuring the maximum performance of the team;2. Improve the internal working process, in order to achieve the best efficiency;
3. Talent development, making sure that all the team members achieve their best potentials. Product and go-to-market strategy1.
Responsible for improvement of product feature adoption and consistently drive the product improvement from market feedback;
2.Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy.Qualifications1. BA / BS degree or equivalent professional experience;
2. At least 6 years of experience in media or ad-tech advertising industry with experience in client service and ad-solution, and at least 3 years in people management;
3. Proficient in English and Polish;4. Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit;5. Experience managing campaigns across digital platforms and ad tech product;
6. Familiar with the main-stream ad-tech platform ad offerings on both the brand and performance side of the business;7. Deep understanding of digital landscape and a passion for social media;
8. Have strong multi-tasking and analytical skills and can perform under pressure;9. Previous experience working across multi markets preferred but not necessary.