Important notification : If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer.
With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide.
Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company.
This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Description of Resarch & Development
Your Roles and Tasks
1. Overall management of ISO 26262 in RD function
2. Act as a EE functional safety engineer for Safety products
3. Analyze impact of ISO26262 releases for MFTBC and create EE functional safety awareness across RD department
4. Perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development, production) including preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis
5. Develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262
6. Lead and coordinate creation of EE functional safety documentation according ISO 26262
7. Cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio. Specify detailed safety requirements, including diagnostic and software requirements
8. Collaborate with EE engineers & development team on EE functional safety
9. Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure EE functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles.
Practical knowledge and experiences
1. Engineering degree in Mechatronics / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
2. 3 years relevant work experience, in product development (ideally in automotive safety related products)
3. Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO 26262
4. Knowledge of EE functional safety Theory, with specific on-the-job experience. Preferable if holds Safety certification
5. Experience in Software Quality and process ( e.g., A-SPICE, CMMI )
6. Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software)
7. Knowledge of Requirements Management tools ( e.g., DOORS )
8. Proven record of taking customer requirements from design to production
9. The ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively to peers, management and customers
10. Good technical leadership, planning and organization / control skills
11. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Personal skill requirement
1. Proficient in English & Japanese language
2. We are looking for a person with proactive behavior, highly motivated , communication ability and team spirit