Lead DevOps Engineer | Relocation to The Netherlands, Amsterdam
Safened
Poland, Wroclaw
15 d. temu
source : Relocate

About Safened

We are Safened – a fast-growing FinTech scaling up, motivated by a vision to turn financial risk and regulatory challenges into simple and secure solutions.

Simple, because we reduce complexity and offer easy-to-integrate solutions to financial institutions and platform businesses.

Secure, because we enable our partners to use the world's most stable asset classes while protecting them from fraud, risk and identity theft.

Position

With your experience, you are in the lead. That means that approximately 10% of the time you coach members in the growing team, and the other 90% is spent working on DevOps yourself.

Leadership by example. You will also provide the operations perspective in architectural settings, and occasionally work with client teams.

In a nutshell, you are involved across the board. CI / CD, monitoring, real-time event analysis, incident response... you name it.

Responsibilities :

  • Write scripts to automate operations and server management
  • Maintain existing tools for notifications, monitoring, trending, and analysis
  • Investigate reported / suspected outage issues, documenting issues, resolution, maintaining a knowledge base of known issues and remedies
  • Deploy, test and document development, pre-production, and production environments
  • Provide escalation support and expertise to incident management processes involving client AWS / Cloud Infrastructures or related issues
  • Designing, scoping, building and maintaining infrastructure on AWS and other cloud environment
  • Helping to build and grow the DevOps team
  • Your qualification

  • 8+ years of experience in DevOps, SysAdmin and / or Development
  • You can deal with both Microsoft and Linux, but also AWS (or Azure, but willing to learn and dive into AWS)
  • You are a great communicator and have outstanding English skills
  • You know containers (e.g. Docker)
  • You have some knowledge of .NET Core / C#
  • You like to coach and teach, while also being a believer in continuous personal improvement
  • What we offer

  • The chance to work in a multinational company that works with leading names in global finance
  • Pension in place
  • 25 days of vacation
  • An attractive relocation package
  • A workplace in a beautiful historic building in the heart of Amsterdam
  • Daily fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
  • The option to travel to our Barcelona office from time to time
  • Free afterwork drinks in our very own historic bar on Fridays
  • Step 2
    Aplikuj
    Dodaj do ulubionych
    Usuń z ulubionych
    Aplikuj
    Mój adres email
    Klikając przycisk "Kontynuuj", wyrażam zgodę neuvoo na przetwarzanie moich danych i wysyłanie powiadomień e-mailem, zgodnie z zasadami przedstawionymi przez neuvoo. W każdej chwili mogę wycofać moją zgodę lub zrezygnować z subskrypcji.
    Kontynuuj
    Formularz wniosku