Participation in our 12-months programme will develop you to become Supply Planner and deliver creative logistics solutions for our Suppliers.
Together, we create a better everyday life for the many people!
If You looking for opportunity to:
- Be part of unique development programme and work on dedicated assignments,
- Learn and grow in logistics area,
- Gain knowledge and experience in practical delivery planning,
- Contribute to our cooperation with suppliers of furnishing and home accessory products,
- Be a Business Team member and act to fulfil team priorities and goals,
- Release your creative ideas and solutions within logistics field
- You have knowledge of capacity and inventory management,
- Knowledge about forecasting, security stock, production and transportation lead times,
- Knowledge of Vendor Managed Replenishment systems is an asset,
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics including different replenishment and delivery solutions,
- Active driving license” B” category,
- Fluent English (written and spoken),
- Computer skills (Word, Excel),
- Very good analytical skills,
- Able to prioritize goals/tasks; monitor and follow them up,
- Ability to understand what impact for tomorrow have today’s decisions,
- Being good team player and good communicator,
- Ability to build and keep up interpersonal relations with other parties (suppliers, colleagues from own and other groups).
- Position requires travelling up to 30% of working time.
- We will create a development plan that will suit your needs to become Supply Planner,
- We will provide you interesting assignments,
- Work in a truly international environment,
- We provide medical care and accident insurance,
- Attractive package of benefits (eg. insurance, healthcare, Multisport, lunch card),
- 12-months contract of employment with perspective of permanent contract.
Submit your application as soon as possible however not later than 5th of April 2020. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in English.