Your Responsibilities :
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-
leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy.
To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Due to GSK expansion in Poland we are looking for HR Generalist to join HR Team in Poznan.
Your Responsibilities :
To deliver high quality, standardised HR interventions across a range of HR activities related to new global project in Poznan in order to enable all leaders and their teams to deliver the business strategy and add maximum value to the business.
Key responsibilities :
1. Involvement in implementation of new global project.
2. Coordination of the pre-onboarding, onboarding, induction process and Knowledge Transition responsibility for the effective scope of the process and effective implementation.
3. Supporting Employer Branding activities.
4. Actively support managers in the delivery of key standardised HR activities.
5. Coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
6. Involvement in design of initiatives developed by the HR Centres of Excellence, HRBLs and HR Services.
7. Drive standardisation and improvement across and within business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery.
8. Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
9. Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promotes global leadership, learning and coaching programs and resources.
Duration of the contract 2 years.
Basic qualifications :
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (HR, Business or Finance).
2. English proficiency B2 / C1 (written and oral).
3. Demonstrated experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational contexts.
4. Demonstrates a good track record of translating business objectives into HR solutions through appropriately setting the direction, objectives, targets and metrics.
5. Able to take responsibility to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
6. Experience participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
Preferred qualifications :
See Basic qualifications.
Why GSK? : We offer :
We offer :
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.