We’re on the lookout for a startup-minded Sales Development Representative to join the HCM Deck growth team to help organisations support their employees with a forward looking, agile employee development journey. You will be a part of the team that is bringing this concept to the European market.
What’s in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a global HR tech brand!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture
- Working with a team with a passion for what we do
- Opportunity to develop thanks to a high degree of autonomy and openness to your ideas
- Health benefits - you can choose from several packages!
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Flexible working hours - work life balance is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Responsible for building pipeline by setting up qualified meetings with prospects for our Growth managers
- Identifying target accounts and engaging key decision makers with compelling outreach via the phone, email and LinkedIn
- Developing creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects
- Meeting daily activity KPIs
- Do the necessary research to qualify leads.
- Be an HCM Deck evangelist by developing a deep understanding of the products and use cases.
- Stay updated on trends in the HR tech industry
- Gather market intelligence and share the information in a timely manner
We are looking for a person with:
- A very good command of English
- Fluent Polish
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive, highly motivated with great organisational skills.
- A sharp focus on goals and a powerful work ethic
- Passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Great communication skills
- Startup DNA
If everything goes well, during this recruitment process you can expect:
- Call with the recruiter (partially in English)
- Zoom with the Head of Growth
- Zoom with Head of Growth (task + discussion)