Role Summary :
Fully proficient service professional, managing a complex customer service area through leadership and development of team (field engineers, biomedical technicians, field technicians).
Creates an environment to achieve ultimate customer loyalty. Provides leadership in setting and achieving assigned goals in the profitable installation, maintenance, and repair of GEHC products, and the growth of the service contract base.
Essential Responsibilities :
Key responsibilities include :
Includes onsite machining, NDT, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics. Able to make Engineering decisions.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum four years of service / technical support experience.
2. Proven experience leading a team, managing customer relationships, and / or managing a P&L or comparable business unit.
3. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Desired Characteristics :
Preferred Qualifications :
1. MBA or master’s degree and previous field sales or field service experience.
2. Proven leadership and ability to orchestrate resources and motivate teams.
3. Direct customer relationship experience.
4. Strong business acumen.
5. An inclusive leader that builds a connection to the workforce through personal involvement and trust.
6. Proven ability to influence and drive change through exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
7. Demonstrated tendency to challenge the status quo and drive constant improvement in process and ability to achieve organizational goals.
8. Understanding of customer / marketplace and drivers that influence customer behavior.
9. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and area of expertise.
10. Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
Poland; Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow