What you will do
- Deliver detailed and prioritized test plans which meet the Testing Strategy and Product vision.
- Define and prioritize test cases that meet the user story acceptance criteria and execute the test cases during sprints.
- You monitor test coverage and adjust test cases as needed to ensure maximum integration and user stories coverage
- You measure the effectiveness of testing and design and you report any issues you come across
- Work actively with the development team review user stories and proposed designs with testability in mind and drive testability improvements in every solution
As a Test Analyst you have a high degree of self-initiative and always look for the best solution for the customer. You deliver quality with use of your creative mind and constant drive to outperform. Furthermore, you pay attention to the smallest details during the planning of tests and report any errors in a timely manner to allow for a successful sprint. In doing so, you and your colleagues deliver high quality assessments.
- Basic database knowledge /SQL
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Agile, scrum work experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing and development
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, generate and prioritize test cases and an understanding of complex systems
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind
- Experience with automated testing tools and automated testing frameworks is a plus
Nice to have:
- 6 months of experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of C# and Selenium Framework
The candidate for this role is expected to start in January 2021.