Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a CRA II or Senior CRA to be based in Warsaw, Poland
Job Details :
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to :
2. Reporting and Tracking
3. Data Management Uses analytical thinking to review data recorded in source documents for accuracy and completeness, and in accordance with the clinical monitoring and associated plans.
Verifies that the clinical data entered in the case report form (CRF) is accurate and complete.
4. Investigational Product Performs IP inventory, reconciliation and reviews storage and security. Verifies that the IP has been dispensed and administered to subjects according to the protocol.
Verifies process and identifies any issues or risks associated with blinded or randomized information related to IP.
5. Documentation and Record keeping Routinely reviews the Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
Reconciles contents of the ISF with that of the trial master file (TMF
6. Communication Maintains effective, accurate, and timely communication with site staff and project team, ensures appropriate issue escalation.
7. Attends clinical monitoring / project staff meetings and attends clinical training sessions according to the project specific requirements
8. May provide training or mentorship to more junior-level CRAs. May perform training and sign off visits for junior CRA staff, as assigned.
Eligibility / Qualifications / Requirements
The ideal candidate will need the following experience / skills to be considered :
We have a comprehensive benefits package and offer highly competitive remuneration.
If you have the required experience for this position and are eligible to work in the required location then please apply by CV.
To find out more about our company and search and apply for other open jobs please visit our website
Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 22,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most.