Do you have a strong experience with Azure, AWS or GCP?
Do you have experience with Big Data Technologies?
So please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is stated among the industry leaders in various international researches and is looking currently to expand its team in Wroclaw.
Remote work is possible, but you would have to be able to come to the office 2, 3 days a month.
You will join their Data Science Team, which designs and implements data pipelines that source data from different data sources in order to build AI products. You will have the opportunity to join a customer centric team fully focused on customer needs. You will be able to see results of your work and make an influence.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Working with structured and unstructured data
- Buiding data pipelines with data gathered from different sources
- Creating analytical solutions in cooperation with the Data Science team from Germany
- Working on the big data and machine learning projects
- Developing big data architectures on the Azure Platform
- Being a technical lead
To be a good fit for the Principal Data Engineer role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience with Azure or GCP or AWS, if you are willing to work with Azure
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python or Scala
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Spark preferred, but we would consider the experience with Hadoop or Hive)
- Good understanding of data modelling and data security
- Being a technical lead
Nice to have:
- Experience with BI tools
Keys To Success:
You hold a BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field. Good communication skills in English
Reasons To Join:
- Flexibility in working hours to accommodate a good work/life balance
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced company which will help you grow yours and your teams career.
- Training and development possibilities.
- Attractive additional benefits.
Sounds interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR