1. Posting of accounting and financial documents in accordance with applicable internal and national regulations.
2. Keeping accounting records and reconciling them with the accounts of the general ledger.
3. Preparation of data for tax declarations, as well as statements and reports for internal needs and for external institutions.
4. Cooperation with external institutions (Tax Office, Social Security Department, Central Statistical Office, National Bank of Poland).
5. Preparation of bank transfers and posting of bank statements.
6. Monitoring of current changes in tax and balance law.
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in an independent work position.
2. Higher education (accounting, finance, economics).
3. Knowledge of the SAP system is appreciated.
4. Knowledge of the Accounting Act, tax law, fixed assets turnover supported by professional experience.
5. Ability to plan and organize work, independence in action.
6. Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel).
7. Ability to work in a team.
8. Good knowledge of English both written and spoken minimum on B2 level.