Responsibilities1. Responsible for daily contract management (review, closure and archiving of all contracts);2. Strong skills with Excel;
3. Ensuring compliance with cross-functional team (AR, Tax & Legal) and smooth execution of each project, and keep tracking SLA(timeline);
4. Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; 5. Planning and supervising billing and collection operation;
6. Coordinating with cross-function teams to ensure the accuracy of billing information;7. Build weekly / monthly reports for visibility.
8. Experience working with sales operations function / similar function in other companies.Qualifications1. Bachelor degree or above.
Proficient English is needed, and Mandarin is a plus.2. Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.3. Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects;
4. Comfortable in a fast-moving, relatively unstructured startup environment;5. Excellent ability to analyze and solve problems.
Great logical and data sensitivity;6. Experience working with sales operations function / similar function in other companies.7. Based in Warsaw.