The main objective of the role is to help to build Service Delivery capabilities within the newly created regional infrastructure organization supporting Food and Environment testing businesses across Europe.
As a senior manager you will help to define the roadmap of how to transform the existing infrastructure organization into defined target state. You will manage resource teams that deliver strategic infrastructure projects required to get to the target state.
- Oversee and manage project delivery teams who perform installations, configuration and migrations of enterprise-level IT infrastructure systems, components and related software. This may include Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (standard or enterprise level), Linux, VMWare, virtual & physical servers, cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon), Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, storage, network, firewalls, load balancers as well as end user technologies, SDWAN, Wi-Fi, security, monitoring and management software and components.
- Manage demand and prioritization of projects.
- Perform capacity and budget planning to ensure bandwidth exists to meet the committed demand.
- Deliver projects on time and within budgets.
- Act as a senior infrastructure advisor to business executives and IT directors.
- Conduct and lead IT infrastructure system & site audits, as preparation for implementation / transition projects, and help design and plan new IT infrastructure implementation / transition projects.
- Administer everyday workflow of all IT infrastructure project implementation processes and provide technical support to all stakeholders.
- Put in place service improvement plans to address any systemic issues.
- Drive automation initiatives to bring self-service capability and avoid repeatable manual work.
- Collaborate with system integration team and ensure compliance to all requirements and provide appropriate training to business and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
- Work with the Zone Managers and Zone Infrastructure managers and ensure delivery of business needs.
- Recruit, develop and manage high performing Service Delivery team.
- Proven track record of managing complex IT Infrastructure integration / acquisition / transition projects, preferably in an international organization.
- Solid experience in installation, configuration, migration, troubleshooting and support of enterprise-level IT infrastructure systems, components and related software.
- Good understanding ITIL best practices and Service Management principles.
- Preferred prior experience in managing and supporting IaaS and PaaS cloud based solutions is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel and work frequently throughout Europe.
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to send your application in English.