Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The person in this position shall be responsible for F&PT valves sales activities in the designated area, North-East Europe including Poland, Czech & Slovakia, Baltic Countries, Ukraine, directly reporting to the Regional Sales Director Europe. Responsible for the management and development of the Channel Partners network in the area, for growth of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts, work with current Channels/Customers and prospects to meet assigned sales goals.
Essential Responsibilities:• The Sales Manager will develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet targets, and support Channel Partners in his/her area. He/she will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilizing the understanding and experience of valves market to achieve business objectives, and have the ability to plan short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Provide leadership for sales to assigned Channels through the formulation and execution of strategies and plans that capitalize on the Channel's strengths as supplemented by F&PT's products and services
• Execute on assigned sales targets to assure that F&PT wins profitable business and service sales, within the assigned sales margins, and within the assigned area.
• Build upon internal relationships and develop strong relationships with Channels/Customers; aid Channels in identifying new opportunities
• Outline, present and sell the value of products and services that can benefit Channels/Customers' needs
• Prepare and submit requested reports, documentation, and any other reports - weekly sales reports, SFDC /Deal_Machine reports, expense reports, area/channel account business plans - in a complete and timely manner
• Help to construct, populate and update competitive analysis through market feedback
• Negotiate contracts through Commercial Operations and Risk Management teams, proactively leading negotiations on most significant aspects of assigned opportunities
• Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in valves market, maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base; keep up to date with all aspects of Valves products, NPIs, norms and standards, and the F&PT Company profile
• Assist Marketing and Product Management to develop project specific sales strategies and create sales campaigns for assigned customers
• Coordinate relationships and interface with Commercial Operations, Technical Marketing, Product management and other functions
• Comply with all BHGE policies and procedures, acting as a Champion of Compliance and IntegrityQualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED and proven experience in a sales, support, or marketing field)
• Strong experience in Sales, Customer & Product Support, or Services
• Knowledge of control and safety valves market, across the oil & gas, refining, and power industries
• Polish mother language and strong English Language skills both written and verbal
Desired Characteristics:• Significant previous selling experience dealing with the Oil & Gas / Refining / Power Generation industries
• Customer focused and results driven
• Great ability to negotiate and strong commercial and business acumen and understanding
• Ability to develop and grow relationships & sponsorship
• Ability to deliver timely feedback to team
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to represent the company technically among peer groups
• Effective communication/interaction through all levels of organization;
• Willingness to travel extensively across the assigned area
• Uncompromising ethical behavior and high integrity
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more