- Maintenance and development of IT systems (cloud / bare metal)
- Automation and maintenance of production processes
- Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- New features: 40%
- Maintenance / bug fixing: 30%
- Documentation: 20%
- Client support and meetings: 10%
- You have at least 4 years of experience as DevOps Engineer in commercial projects
- You have advanced knowledge of Linux
- You work with AWS or GCP
- You are able to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- You know docker and docker-compose
- You have experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, rancher)
- You know RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- You are using GIT and GIT Flow
- You worked with SCRUM
- You implemented infrastructure and application monitoring
- You are familiar with nginx and know how to create reverse proxy
- You can communicate effectively in English (at C1 level written and spoken)
What we offer:
Full time, long-term cooperation
We have plenty of long term projects with our clients. We want you to stay with us for a longer time to contribute to projects and the company itself.
B2B contact with 30 days of holiday bonus
Even on a B2B contract we give you extra paid 30 days off.
Remote work 1 day a week
We prefer to work at the office, but we are fine with the occasional home office.
Although we aim to grow fast, we are still a ~50 people family here. You will feel relaxed with us - on shared meals, coffee or parties.
Influence of what you do
We encourage every developer to be an active part of the frontend team in Codibly. We have bi-weekly meetings to share our experiences, propose new approaches and discuss technology decisions. You will be able to contribute to a variety of internal projects.
We work for international companies - majority comes from the US. You will be able to work on something big.
We are frontend geeks and we are excited about new technologies. If we can use cutting-edge tech in our projects - we definitely do. You will not get stacked in old legacy tech with us.
Flexible working hours
We don’t mind what time you work, as long as it fits your team.
We give you a Kafeteria system pre-paid by us. You can choose benefits that fit your needs.
In our office we have a playroom with PS4, ping-pong and table games. We also have our internal league in fussball.
Bicycle parking and shower
Our office has a bicycle parking and bathroom, we encourage you to be fit and green.
Codibly Tech Talks
We organize meetups in our office - frontend, java, php and .NET. You can be part of this and we encourage you to be a speaker to build your own expert brand.
Office in centre of Krakow
We have a cool loft office in Skład Długa (Długa 72 Kraków)