Important notification : If you have any issues in applying via system, please kindly send your CV to the contact person.
Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) is an integral part of Daimler Trucks, the world’s largest truck manufacturer.
With our FUSO brand, we make up approximately 40% of the Daimler Trucks sales volume with a presence in more than 160 markets worldwide.
Since our first bus, we have aspired to bring society and our customers the highest quality of products and services.
By Combining Japanese tradition and the global power of Daimler, Mitsubishi Fuso provides unparalleled experience in a world leading company.
This means that you will associate with global business partners every single day.
Information about the department
1. Facilitate all the necessary materials / explanation / interview sessions for all the assessors in order to enable them to make fair self-assessment.
2. Analyze the control processes and test evidences for successful assessment
3. Communicate with external auditors and support audit work
4. Analyze new control objective given by DAI HQ and embody them in real control process with responsible assessor & reviewer
5. Manage to meet due dates of the overall ICS schedule and report to the senior management of MFTBC and the ICS line function of Daimler HQ
6. MFBM (consolidate company) ICS Implementation support
1. Update and have updated design and testing documentation to the current process
2. Arrange testing and evidence provision by the responsible people
3. Assess CF design testing and conclude the result
4. Report to CFO & CEO for signature
1. Monitor and support the remediation process, create remediation measures, assign responsibility and track its completion jointly with the responsible assessor& reviewer, management and KPMG.
2. Maintain the monthly self-check procedure in order to mitigate the audit-finding risk
Support of monitoring and consultation for internal control system implementation.
Main task 2
Support of training development and training execution
Main task 3
Support to create Process oriented internal control overview
Support of corporate Audit overview maintenance and schedule management
Fluent Business English (TOEIC 860 and more) and Decent business Japanese