BI Developer
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Wrocław, Polska
10 d. temu
source : Jobs.pl

Your new company

Our Client, international medical company which opened their Global Business Service Center in 2018 in Poland and is listed on the New York and London Stock Exchange, looking for BI Developer.

Your new role

BI Developer will deliver solutions in 80% of their engagement, the rest 20% will be dedicated to Prototyping. The role scope will be :

  • Delivery of BI solutions and Prototypes
  • Coordinate with Business Analysts and customers to develop business requirements and specifications documents.
  • Develop standard reports and functional dashboards based on business requirements.
  • Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
  • Work with Service delivery Manager in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline.
  • Execute new report generation and report enhancement based on the change requests.
  • Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards
  • Translate business needs to technical specifications
  • Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
  • Maintain and support data analytics platforms
  • Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
  • Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
  • Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
  • Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
  • Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
  • Develop and update technical documentation
  • What you'll need to succeed

    In order to be relevant candidate you need to hold approx. 3 years of experience in the BI / DA workspace and have background in data warehouse design and data mining.

    In addition, you should have in-depth understanding of database management systems, OLAP and ETL framework. You need to be familiar with ETL technologies (Informatica, SQL, SSIS, etc.

    and BI technologies (MS Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau etc.). As a successful Candidate, you should have knowledge of SQL query language, have experience with Agile project methodology and speaks fluently in English.

    This position requires travel availability up to 10%.

    What you'll get in return

    The company offers opportunity of professional growth, additional benefits package (e.g. Private medical care, Multisport, life insurance, annual bonus).

    What you need to do now

    If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.

    If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

    Step 2
    Aplikuj
    Dodaj do ulubionych
    Usuń z ulubionych
    Aplikuj
    Mój adres email
    Klikając przycisk "Kontynuuj", wyrażam zgodę neuvoo na przetwarzanie moich danych i wysyłanie powiadomień e-mailem, zgodnie z zasadami przedstawionymi przez neuvoo. W każdej chwili mogę wycofać moją zgodę lub zrezygnować z subskrypcji.
    Kontynuuj
    Formularz wniosku