Would you like to participate in the creation of the cybersecurity department from the scratch?
Are you interested in an independent work?
Are you familiar with the cybersecurity concepts?
Then read on as we have a job for you.
Our Client is a stable manufacturing company with the long tradition on the Polish market. They are distinguished by high standards, and thanks to the continuous technological investment they constantly improve the quality of their brands.
Our Client is based in Bielsko- Biała. 3 days of the home office are possible. 2 days onsite are required.
We are searching for a Cybersecurity Specialist who will be supporting the implementation and maintenance of processes related to cybersecurity.
Your tasks will include:
• Maintenance of the business continuity of IT systems responsible for cybersecurity,
• Administration and configuration of solutions responsible for access management (Active Directory), mobile devices (MDM), protection against malware,
• Raising awareness in the field of cybersecurity in the organization,
• Support in the identification and handling of security incidents.
To be a good fit for the Cybersecurity Specialist role, you will have:
• Technical education
• Knowledge of operating systems from the Windows and Linux families,
• Knowledge of issues in the field of LAN / WAN network administration,
• Knowledge of Microsoft cloud solutions (Azure AD, Microsoft 365),
• Basic knowledge of cybersecurity issues and cybersecurity tools,
• Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
Nice to have:
• Certificates as for example Microsoft 365 Certified, Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate, CompTIA Security +, etc.
• Previous experience in system administration
Our Client Offers:
• Employment contract or B2B
• Possibility to work 2 days onsite and 3 days from home office
• Participation in trainings and all necessary tools for further education
• Possibility to create something from the scratch
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR