Responsibilities1. Receive and optimally respond to service inquiries and requests with timely, accurate, and professional replies while managing multiple contact channels and dynamic work.
2. Provide insight, first-line support for all routine employee enquiries and explanation on HR system and administrative activities in support of HR processes.
3. Supports Global HR Centers with summarizing business usage of HR processes, pain points, and knowledge gaps. 4. Knowledge of and ability to adhere to and update Human Resources policies, procedures, and practices and promoting the establishment and update of the human-consulting service knowledge base.
5. Responsible for the maintenance and management of HR consulting work orders, and make analysis and inspection regularly.
Qualifications1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources, Economic management, or other relevant fields.2. More than 1 year of full-time / internship experience in human resources, familiar with transfers, vacations, legal welfare policies, etc.
3. Ability to work independently in an ambiguous and multicultural environment to handle multiple, competing priorities and short deadlines.
4. Strong collaborative partnership skills to ensure the effective resolution of inquiries.5. Excellent learning ability, careful and patient, and with strong work enthusiasm and a sense of responsibility.
6. Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential. A second language such as German and French is a plus.