Telestream provides world-class live and on-demand digital video tools, workflow solutions and quality monitoring capabilities that allow consumers and businesses to transform video on the desktop and across the enterprise. Many of the world's most demanding media and entertainment companies, and service providers, as well as a growing number of users in a broad range of business environments, rely on Telestream solutions to streamline operations, reach broader audiences, generate more revenue from and ensure the quality of their media. If you're looking for an industry leader in the high growth area of video, Telestream is for you.
Technical Support Engineer Krakow Poland
add a Technical Support Engineer to the team. If you have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills, strong understanding of Cloud computing, Networking, Digital Video Technology, Closed Captioning, Live Streaming, and Broadcasting industry experience, this might be the position for you.
- Work as a member of the Technical Support team and with other departments to exceed customer's expectations for technical support.
- On boarding of new customers
- Follow department case management guidelines using Customer Relations Management software.
- Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and technical support service levels are achieved.
- Responsible for reproducing / confirming product defects in a test environment and reporting such defects
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Provide training to customers as part of cases
- Mentor others as required
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (B2)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Knowledge / experience with scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Bash)
- Knowledge / Experience about Public IaaS providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of the complexities of digital video compression including; encoding, decoding, formats, workflows
- Industry experience in broadcasting and live video streaming is a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical customer support experience.
- A minimum of 2 years telephone customer service experience.
- Ability and desire to work second shifts Monday-Friday
- Some travel may be required 10%
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.Must be able to hear accurately to deal with phone calls in a noisy environment