1. Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes;2. Coordinate with ad ops, product and R&D teams etc.
internally to ensure a smooth and successful campaign execution;3. Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation;
4. Monitor and analyze ad campaigns, and proactively take initiative to improve results;5. Investigate and work directly with product & engineering teams to help them troubleshoot client issues during a campaign;
6. Proficient in campaign management, setting up and optimization. Analyze campaign performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our advertising offerings;
7. Share marketplace feedback and guide our advertising strategy;8. Support and work with sales team on pre-sale research and pitch;
9. Conduct regular business reviews and take a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with clients, in collaboration with the sales team.
Qualifications1. At least 3-5 years of experience in account management / client services roles in digital marketing, agency experience is a big plus;
2. Experience managing performance advertisers with a deep understanding of their challenges;3. Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance;
4. Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills;5. Proficient in English and Polish, Chinese is a plus.