Trustworthy Software Researcher :
1. Benchmark with the industry, research advanced security test methods or technologies, and improve the vulnerability discovery and penetration test capabilities of the Warsaw Software Engineering Lab.
2. Provide penetration testing services for Huawei embedded products based on binary or source code to discover potential security issues or vulnerabilities in products and help improve product security quality.
Business Skills Requirements :
Web vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Database vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Linux vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Embedded system vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Android vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in drivers
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in hardware and chips
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in wireless networks
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in protocols
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in encryption algorithms
Virtualization vulnerability discovery and exploitation
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in cloud computing platforms
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in the telecom sector
Vulnerability discovery and exploitation in IoT
Rootkit / Bootkit / OS kernel running mechanisms and principles
Professional Knowledge Requirement :
1. Be proficient in one or more of C / C++ / Java source code security audit, fuzzing, reverse engineering, and penetration testing.
2. Have rich experience in vulnerability discovery and exploitation of embedded Linux applications / systems, or penetration testing.
4. Be familiar with reverse analysis and debugging tools such as IDA, gdb, and binutil, and assembly languages such as x86 / x64 / ARM.
5. Be familiar with the common security mechanism principles and bypass methods of the OS (such as Linux).
6. Those who have submitted CVE vulnerabilities, delivered speeches at well-known security conferences, shared high-quality topics at security salons, or participated in well-known CTF competitions in the industry are preferred.
Other Requirements :
Skilled in communication, coordination, and learning, and keen on solving challenging issues.
Poland / Warsaw