Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
You'll be responsible for:
- designing, implementing and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- performing code reviews daily,
- giving guidance for other developers.
- C# 8, .NET Core,
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider,
- React + ReactNative (optional).
- being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- good knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- being an open-minded, proactive person
Nice to have:
- basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- experience with distributed systems and web services
- experience consuming REST JSON APIs in client-side frameworks.
- All types of employment.
- Flexible working hours, the possibility to work remotely (with a meeting at the office once a month).
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, “cafeteria” card, English lessons, and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.)
- Chill rooms with a variety of games, team-building events, and staff parties.
- And last – but not the least – great Team, atmosphere, and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment