Do you enjoy working with Cutting Edge Technologies?
Would you like to help shape your team and have an influence on their direction?
Perfect! Then read on as we have a job for you!
We are currently looking for a Cloud Architect for one of our clients located in Gliwce where you will join an impressive R&D team with one of the Top product companies around the world!
This team is working with new cloud technologies on challenging projects that will help shape the future of the company and continue to give them a competitive edge in the market.
You will join an international team which is based both in Gliwice and Germany where you will be driving the project forward and be the point of contact for all technical aspects.
You will have the opportunity to take full ownership of the role and have a positive influence on the team and the direction of the projects.
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Leading the team on their current platform and tools
- Using your deep technical knowledge to bring the team into the tactical picture in the onboarding phase
- Prepare demonstrations and presentations to high level technical audiences
- Work closely with the DevOps & Architecture teams to roll out new technologies
To be a good fit for the Cloud Architect Role, you will have:
- Strong experience with 2 of these technologies: Java, Node.js, UI5, React
- SAP Cloud Experience or Native Cloud experience
- Experience with platforms such as Ruum, Mendix, Appeleon is nice to have
- Good Documentation skills
Keys To Success:
- You are a goal-oriented person with great communication skills.
- You are an innovative individual who craves to increase and expand your techniques.
- You will understand the business needs of the company
Our Client Offers:
- Remote work until July 2021, then the possibility of remote work for 2/3 days per week
- Private insurance
- Private Health care which can include family members as well
- Lunch tickets
- Access to learning solutions
- Fitness and health programs
- Pension plan
- Language courses
- Share plan
Reasons to join:
- Work on a project and platform that will help shape the future of the company and keep the company's competitive edge in the market.
- You will be working in a company which is assigned to the ideas,individual improvement and respects you for your exceptional contributions.
Sound Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR