The Railway industry today is characterized by both a strong and sustained growth across the world. The trends that drive this are well known : With 6B€ of Sales and around 30,000 employees based in over 60 countries, Alstom develop & market the most complete range of systems, equipment and services offered today in the railway sector.
Today we offer our customers solutions that feature a seamless blend of diverse technologies, ensuring optimal interfaces, along with flexible implementation and real synergy in innovation.
1. Understand in detail the Acceptance Criteria of the customer for the Project / Product.
2. Carry out the systematic Hand Over from Manufacturing.
3. Respect with rigour the test procedures.
4. Manage the repair of failures as soon as they appear.
5. Trace with precision and rigour each failure.
6. In case of unsolved deviations, escalate to the EPU test Manager.
7. Propose improvement of the process.
8. Work in a team spirit and transparency with its shift and the other shift.
9. Ensure Interface and perfect working relationship with : Test Engineering Technician, Industrial Quality.
10. Escalate any non up-to-date testing tools.
11. Should be aware of their KPI’s and performance on the respective KPI’s.
12. Complies with EHS procedures.
13. Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
Education : Technical High School / University of Technology graduation (Electronic, Rail Signaling, Railway Industry)
English Ability : English - Level B2
Electrical Habilitation : up to 1KV
Traveling abroad : Yes
According to Polish Low Information should be places on CV : I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal dataprotection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).
At Alstom Transport, we offer you the opportunity to unleash your potential and reinvent yourself. As a future employee, you will have a unique opportunity to drive our organization forward, while continuing to build your career and contribute to the expanding growth of the global railway industry.
More information about Alstom can be found at :