Have you ever wanted to challenge scaling problems, work with microservices-based architecture and have a real impact on the developed product? If your answer is "yes", we can offer you these things and much more.
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a dynamic, agile environment where you can shape the product.
- You want to experience the culture of a startup with no complex processes and procedures.
- You are a fan of mobile technology and the latest trends.
- You would like to contribute to a distributed SaaS system.
- You are the type of person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy different components of our system.
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product.
- Work with passionate people and develop new features.
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development.
Our perfect candidate:
- is proficient in Java (Kotlin and RxJava is a plus)
- is familiar with Android SDK
- knows popular libraries in the Android ecosystem and understands their pros and cons (Jetpack is a plus)
- knows good and bad Android application architecture patterns
- can write clean and testable code
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.