beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide. Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Being part of the Product Engineering team, the candidate will be the essential link between the Software Engineers and the Operation teams. A strong acumen for development while having a good knowledge on how the underlying infrastructure works is key to be successful.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Senior Devops Engineer, you will:
- Play a key role to put in place the latest CI/CD technologies to build, deploy and automate all the maintenance and infrastructure tasks
- Put in place proactive monitoring techniques to use resources efficiently and to take automatic measures to ensure high availability
- Deliver high quality services to external and internal customers, in a secure way, and always striving to achieve the highest level of reliability
- Strong team player mindset as well as very good communication skills
- Open-minded, proactive and not afraid to challenges
- Ready to bring new ideas, technologies with a great sense of ownership of the projects you will follow
- Automation, quality and security are three faces of the same coin for you
- Experience in the IaaS, PaaS (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Packer, …) as well as in the CI/CD stack (e.g., Azure DevOps,…) and especially on the Azure stack
- Excellent knowledge of Python and/or PowerShell/Bash for everything that is related to scripting automation
- Good experience in microservices architecture, management and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, …)
- Excellent knowledge of the gitops and secops paradigms
- Excellent knowledge of source control (e.g., Git and TFVC)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken, we have remote offices around the world); all other languages are a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science discipline, University degree is preferable
Nice to have
- Knowledge in building and packaging .NET Core applications
- Knowledge in monitoring systems (e.g., ELK, Prometheus, Graphana)
- Knowledge of SQL query language (and Transact-SQL)
- Knowledgeable about Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server and Linux as well
Why join us?
- Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
- Great opportunity to learn on the job and expand horizons!
- Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!
Powered by JazzHR