Business management1. Sales policy management : Design and implement the sales management policies for Central Europe markets according to the business development stage and strategy orientation, including but not limited to : sales performance incentive, agent management, business distribution, etc.
2. Sales revenue management : Track Central Europe sales revenue data, analyze and interpret sales business data in depth, find existing problems and assist in developing corresponding solutions.
3. Sales operation management : Other Central Europe sales operation management tasks, including but not limited to : contract management, payment& collection management, sales training.
Team management1. Design the team structure and role&responsibilities of team members.2. Hire the team member, based on the ranking of priority.
3. Build the team capability by coaching the team members.4. Lead the team members to achieve their own business target. Cross functional collaboration 5.
Work with sales team, on client services and win the budget.6. Work with sales marketing team, on B2B marketing activities for agency partners.
7. Work with all other cross-functional teams to improve the efficiency and build long term growth.Qualifications1. BA / BS degree preferred.
Finance or data analysis majors are preferred.2. Excellent English is needed. Mandarin is a plus.3. Good communication and expression ability, executive ability and anti-pressure ability.
4. 8-10 years of working experiences and 3-5 team management experiences.5. Holistic knowledge of CRM systems, such as, Salesforce.
6. Experience in the Central Europe markets.