Client Solution Executive
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
A new opportunity exists to join the Consulting team. Oracle Consulting implements cloud-based business solutions for customers of all sizes and in all sectors throughout the world. The Client Solution Executive role is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on businesses helping shape and transform their future in the digital world. You will be responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services portfolio.
The role is both a challenging and rewarding. You will expand opportunities within existing accounts and develop opportunities in new accounts. You will be an experienced field seller who has sold consultancy and / or cloud solutions.
A self-starter who is confident, flexible, a great presenter, a team player, able to build a rapport quickly, has strong organizational and communication skills, with a must-win attitude is essential. The role will be covering all the industry sectors in a territory of Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia; therefore, you must be prepared to travel.
What You’ll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve. You will:
· Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key decision makers in your territory.
· Develop a territory / account plan(s) with sales propositions and pipeline to achieve annual targets.
· Define sales & lead generation strategies for your territory.
· Prospect to generate leads in new accounts within your territory.
· Work with the license sales colleagues (CPR) and the Customer Success Manager’s (CSM) to identify opportunities to optimize existing application functionality and technology opportunities and expand solution footprint in current accounts.
· Work with the Application and Technology Sales Representatives (License and pre-sales teams) to identify, qualify and develop each business opportunity, agreeing a sales strategy and a close plan.
· Work with designated partner organizations on specific opportunities.
· Drive the entire sales cycle, including the ability to:
· Qualify a customer and opportunity;
· Orchestrate discovery meetings and link solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling);
· Identify the appropriate Consulting Value Proposition and interpret it to the customer;
· Own, manage and drive forward all aspects of the sale. Coordinating amongst the following teams: License, Solution, Bid, Commercial, Legal and Risk;
· Assemble and leverage the bid team while keeping control of the deal;
· Structure winning presentations / proposals / RFP responses;
· Be familiar with the construct of a Services Proposal and Contract;
· Drive relationships with procurement / vendor management / partners to negotiate contract terms and pricing;
· Manage and deliver against an opportunity win plan.
· Accurately forecast against targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
· Monitor the delivery of consulting business once won to ensure clients remain satisfied.
· Act as a point of escalation and resolutions for unresolved client issues.
· Contribute to the development of Oracle Value Propositions for the industry.
· Coach and mentor more junior staff.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
· Strong sales background is a must (preferably services / consulting sales),
· Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant field sales experience, ideally viewed as an expert in the field,
· Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function,
· Knowledge of Oracle applications and technologies will be considered as an advantage,
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or similar technical degree is a strong advantage, additional business degrees (MBA or similar) will be considered as a plus,
· Relevant certifications will be considered as advantage (related to sales, ITIL, Oracle technology, etc.),
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal),
· Strong knowledge and experience in negotiation and presentation skills,
· Experience in working with enterprise and public clients,
· Experience in working in direct sales (working directly with the Clients)
· Willingness to learn new technologies, with focusing on IaaS/PaaS/SaaS and Autonomous,
· Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction,
· Ability to work independently or within a team,
· Ability to work under pressure
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling a sub-set of Consulting solution and services. Drive gathering and reuse of IP in positioning Consulting solutions. Demonstrates the credibility of Oracles solutions at all levels, but with a particular focus on board members and other key decision makers in the customers organization. Understands the needs and challenges of the customer and is able to link them to a set of solutions provided by Oracle. Able to provide solution demos and presentations. Provides detailed expertise in creating technical solutions for specified needs and for creating cross-solutions where needed. Drive key strategic sales programs and initiatives in alignment with License sales. Able to take a senior role on solution where necessary. Participates in strategic account planning, and can do this for major accounts where significant knowledge of a solution set, including competitive offerings, solutions enabled by the solutions, case studies of implementations, links to development teams and information on future solution development.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers so that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Bachelors degree preferred.