Your Responsibilities :
1. Establish operational framework for customers in scope
2. Develop and deliver monthly / yearly plans including revenues, sales activities, programs, budgets for Customers in scope
3. Account Management - negotiates annually according to company’s policy and within budget and on managing actively on the accounts with focus on strategic KPI’s.
4. Execution - responsible for execution of monthly / annual sales plan by customer, brands and KPIs, execution of sales activities and implementation of in-
store execution standards in customers.
5. Reporting - within the timeframe and corporate requirements provides necessary data.
6. Internal Communication - maintain permanent cooperation with internal stakeholders within the sales team and ensures effective communication with other departments.
7. Observing and following the law and all GSK ethical norms
Basic qualifications :
Preferred qualifications : N / A
Why GSK? : What we offer :
What we offer :
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose : to help people do more, feel better, live longer.