Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees.
You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.
You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success.
You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams.
Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The primary responsibility of the PS Implementation Engineer (L3) is to provide technical support to Dimension Data clients.
This includes remotely supporting clients within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to install and configure software and hardware, resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis and adhere to any related processes such as change management.
The PS Implementation Engineer (L3) is involved in more complex environments for installation, configuration and fault management.
What you'll be doing
1. Liaise with clients on complex issues and be available on-site if needed
2. Receive feedback and offer advice on more complex design work
3. Responsible for delegating less complex tasks to engineers and technicians, and make sure that their work is of a high standard
4. Demonstrate good administration abilities such as writing proposals and reports, and must be able handle general project documentation with ease
5. Assure quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
6. Create designs for a solution or installation
7. Ensure operational hardware and operational software on client site
8. Facilitate and / or contribute to a technical workshop
9. Interact and co-operate with vendors
10. Own and take responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
11. Provide inputs and guidance to continuously improve internal systems, services and processes
12. Oversee the engineers and technicians and make sure that our client's IT systems run at their optimum
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.
Tell us about yourself Sign in, load your CV or simply give us your details directly from LinkedIn and we'll reach out when we have an opportunity that suits your skills and interests